The Paris winter and summer sales 2023/2024 are coming! That is making huge bargains twice a year in January/February and June/July. Shops in France then sell their current range at greatly reduced prices to make way for the latest collections afterwards. The perfect opportunity to go on a bargain hunt in Paris for the famous French fashion brands in Paris or the best vintage shops in Paris to complement your wardrobe. Many stores will already offer fashion sales of 50% and even 70% at the start of the sales.
When are the winter and summer sales 2024 in Paris? And what are the best places for shopping in Paris during the sales? In this blog article our tips & tricks to get the most out of the sales. Are you ready for the sales in Paris? Take advantage of attractive offers and bargains in your favorite fashion shops in Paris soon. Ideal to combine your city trip with the sales in Paris. Are you ready for the Paris sales season?
1. When are the winter and summer sales in Paris 2023/2024
– The winter sales in Paris are from January 10 to February 6, 2024.
– The summer sales in Paris are from June 26 to July 23, 2024.
(In some other departments in France, the sales season 2023/2024 can start at a different time)
2. Where you can shop during the fashion sales season in Paris
• Golden triangle: Hermès, Dior, Louis Vuitton, Ralph Lauren, Gucci, Céline, Armani and Valentino. These are just some of the luxury designers with beautiful showrooms in the famous triangle (Triangle d’or) along Avenue Georges V and Avenue Montaigne.
• Champs-Élysées: between Place de la Concorde and Arc de Triomphe. High end brands and smaller stores.
• Rue du Faubourg-Saint Honoré / Place Vendôme: a mix of luxury and haute couture boutiques. Leather gloves, designer bags, jewelry, etc…
• Rue Saint-Dominique: between Avenue Bosquet and Boulevard de la Tour-Maubourg. Nice selection of boutiques with mainly French designer labels, from affordable to very expensive.
• Marais district: starting along the Rue des Francs Bourgeois. Trendy boutiques with many young, French designers.
• Saint-Germain-des-Prés district: nice mix of well-known and emerging luxury labels and smaller French boutiques.
• Rue des Abbesses: small boutiques, lesser known but trendy designers.
• Place des Victoires: elegant luxury and high-end designer boutiques.
• Canal Saint-Martin: trendy clothing and concept stores. Lots of up and coming young French designers.
• Department stores in Paris: the major department stores in Paris such as Au Printemps and Galeries Lafayette, with hundreds of shops and boutiques with French and international brands.
• Rue de Rivoli: everything from souvenirs and global fashion chains to high-end fashion and art.
• Bercy Village: Former wine market with 42 warehouses converted into boutiques, restaurants and cinemas.
3. Tips for shopping during the winter and summer sales in Paris
First, make a list of all the items you’d like to pick up during the winter & summer sales in Paris 2023/2024. This way you are well prepared for a walk! Be sure to visit the online webshop of your favorite fashion brands in advance. It is also useful to put on comfortable clothes while shopping and to set a maximum shopping budget. A nice time to go shopping is during the week and preferably as early as possible. Most shops in Paris open their doors at 10 am and then it is usually not very busy.
The best hotels to stay in Paris during the sales season
• 7x Best hotels closest to Eiffel Tower with view
• 7x Best cheap hotels in Paris on a budget
• 6x Best boutique hotels in Le Marais Paris
• 5x Best boutique hotels in Montmartre Paris
• 12x Best romantic hotels in Paris for couples
• 7x The most expensive hotel rooms in Paris
• 8x Most charming boutique hotels in Paris
• More hotels in Paris? Have a look at booking.com